We polled 100 people to learn more about how they feel about Valentine’s Day, and how men and women differ in their thinking and behavior. The results are summarized below in a pretty infographic.
Here’s some of what we learned:
- 33% of people felt like Valentine’s Day is an obligation, but admitted that they have fun anyway or that it makes their partner happy
- 32% plan to spend at least $50 on the holiday
- The number one gift that will be given is a greeting card, at 44%
- 42% of men will be giving flowers, with roses being the #1 type
- Men wait until the last minute to do their shopping, with 57% waiting until the day before or later (some on the day after because they usually forget!)
- While men give roses 47% of the time, only 33% of women said it was their favorite type of flower
- Men and women both said that Pretty Woman was their favorite Valentine’s day movie
Want to share this infographic on your site? Copy the code below the image.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):