Official Coupon Code Future Leaders – $3,000 Scholarship Application (2017)
We are excited to be offering our second annual scholarship for students in the USA. Our objective is to identify and assist a student who will make an incredible future leader, regardless of the field of study they choose to pursue.
– Living in the United States or other US territory (unless currently enrolled in a study-abroad program)
– Planning to enroll full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2017-18 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school based in the U.S., Puerto Rico or another US territory as an undergraduate or graduate student.
– A currently enrolled student pursuing an associate, undergraduate, graduate degree, or vocational-technical school degree, or a student graduating from high school in the spring/summer of 2017
– Note: You do not have to be a US citizen to apply
APPLICATION & SELECTION TIMING:
The application deadline is July 15, 2017. A winner will be chosen by the Official Coupon Code leadership team by August 31th, 2017, and funds will be disbursed directly to the school chosen by the winner. The winner must be accepted to and attending an accredited school, otherwise funds will be awarded to a runner-up.
Please complete the application in its entirety to be considered for the scholarship
Your essay should cover 3 of the 4 questions below (max 1000 words total for the essay, not per question). You should answer the essay as one cohesive essay.
- Tell us about an experience you had volunteering and how you felt.
- What is your favorite quote and why?
- Which teacher from your past or present has influenced you and why?
- If you could visit any country, which one would it be and why?
Your information will not be sold to anyone. We may post excerpts from our favorite application essays on the scholarship pages of this website, however only first name and states will be used along with the quote, unless we request and receive your permission to show more.