Official Coupon Code Future Leaders – $3,000 Scholarship (2017)
Open to all US high school seniors, as well as current undergraduate and graduate students
We believe that everyone who wants to study should be able to obtain a quality education, regardless of their financial circumstances, and are incredibly grateful to the schools which provided us with financial aid along the way including St. Edward’s University and La Jolla Country Day. In addition, we are thankful for the teachers who challenged us with discovering ways to bridge volunteerism and learning, in particular Dr. Russell Lowery-Hart, now president of Amarillo College.
We know how busy students are with studies, athletics, jobs and families, so we are keeping the application and qualifications simple.
– Living in the United States or Puerto Rico
– A currently enrolled student pursuing an associate, undergraduate, graduate degree, or vocational-technical school degree, or a graduating high school senior (Summer/Fall 2017) or graduating from home school education in the U.S. or other U.S. territory.
– Planning to enroll full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2017-18 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the U.S., or Puerto Rico as an undergraduate or graduate student
APPLICATION & AWARD DEADLINES:
– The application deadline for the 2017-2018 school year is July 31, 2017 and the winner will be chosen by August 31, 2017.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
– Awards will be distributed directly to the school, not to the student. The winner must be accepted by and attending an accredited school, otherwise funds will be awarded to a runner-up.
We are proud to be a member of the National Scholarship Providers Association.
Thank you to our sponsors: